An American rapper, ASAP Rocky net worth is $10 million. He takes his stage name from the hip-hop group ASAP Mob, of which he is a member. ASAP Rocky is a well-known record producer, producing under the alias Lord Flacko.
Rakim Mayers was born on October 3, 1988, in New York City’s Harlem. Both his mother and father are of African American descent. Rakim began rapping professionally at the age of nine. His older brother is the one who taught him how to rap.
Mayers grew up adoring the Wu-Tang Clan, Three 6 Mafia, UGK, and Mobb Deep, just a few of the Harlem-based musicians and groups Mayers grew up adoring.
ASAP Between 2011 and 2012, Rocky dated Iggy Azalea, a rapper. Between 2013 and 2014, he had a brief engagement with Chanel Iman. But in 2013, when supporting Rihanna on her “Diamonds” global tour, the couple’s first kid was born on May 13, 2022, and Rocky refers to Rihanna as “the love of his life” in a GQ interview. y. ASAP Rocky net worth is $10 million.
- ASAP Rocky was sued in July 2012 because he attacked a guy after the victim saw ASAP doing narcotics in a New York City apparel store.
- ASAP was accused of assaulting a woman at a music event on August 31, 2014. The lady eventually filed a lawsuit in July 2014.
- ASAP After a street fight with Mustafa Jafari, Rocky aggravated assault in Stockholm, Sweden, in July 2019. The incident allegedly involved beating and kicking Jafari.
- Following his detention, the American Embassy visited him; his family turned to Al Sharpton for assistance in securing his release, and other activists, politicians, and entertainers unsuccessfully lobbied for his freedom.
- ASAP Rocky joined the “ASAP Mob Crew” rap group in 2007. To show respect for his comrades, he went by the name “ASAP Rocky.” The rapper would wait four years before finally releasing his debut track, “Peso.”
- The song was popular in the streets and made its way via online forums before airing on Hot 97. The station was the source of emerging hip-hop artists at the time.
- Purple Swag, a massive smash on Hot 97, was his follow-up to his triumph. A $3 million record contract with RCA Records, Sony, and Polo Grounds Music was the dream that Rocky earned after the success of his hits.
- Soon after securing the contract, he began his tour. Of the $3 million, $1.7 million went to support his solo endeavors. While $1.3 million went toward his production firm, “ASAP Worldwide.” After the contract, Steven Rodriguez, dubbed “ASAP Yams,” an executive producer and A&R, assisted him in establishing ASAP Worldwide. y. As of 2022, ASAP Rocky net worth is $10 million.
- In 2012, Rocky played at the “Pitchfork Music Festival.” Rocky was detained after getting into a fight the evening before he was supposed to appear on Jimmy Fallon. Rocky attended the event to sing his song, “Goldie,” after Fallon postponed it for August 21.
- The first song, “Bad Company,” and the second, “ASAP Forever,” were released in 2018. The album debuted on the Billboard charts at position number four.
- In the years to come, A$SAP Rocky would work with several other significant rappers, including Drake, Tyler the Creator, Frank Ocean, Kid Cudi, and Lana Del Ray. ASAP Rocky net worth is $10 million.
The Luxury Life of ASAP Rocky
In doing so, Rocky solidified his status as one of the most well-known figures in hip-hop. Rocky is notorious for his extravagant spending. He understands how to purchase with elegance while not flossing the cash on Instagram like many other rappers.
His most costly item, which cost an astounding $30,000, is one of his favorites: broad chains with large pendants. He also enjoys fine watches and has a collection of Rolex watches. Thank you for reading this article.